Washington Park - Brooklyn, NY

Previous | Washington Park Home | Next
Washington Park - Brooklyn, NY
The third incarnation of Washington Park was home to the Brooklyn Bridegrooms of National League from 1898 to 1912, when they moved to Ebbets Field and became the Dodgers. The field was then reoriented (fourth incarnation) and the Federal League Brooklyn Brookfeds moved in and played their games here in 1914 and 1915. The Brookfeds were commonly known as the Tip-Tops, after the team owner's bakery.

©2021 Douglas T. Dinsmoor